The Sollas BP15 is a semi-automatic machine for the wrapping of film around cylindrical products like bottles and similar. The machine is a cost-saving alternative for the manual handling of wrapping bottles. It uses less material (up to 25%) and it can handle standard heatsealable materials.
The machine is very flexible and with the use of only a few change parts it can be modified to wrap all sizes within the size range.
|Size range (in mm)||L min||L max|
|Maximum output||15 / minute|
|Film width||220-400 mm|
|Packing material||PP and coated paper (≥ 25 micron)|
|Film reel diameter max.||400 mm|
|Air consumption||1.5 nl per stroke|
|Electrics||230 V 50Hz (heating circuit 24 V)|
- Uses standard heatsealable materials
- Different types of material can be used (PP, coated paper etc.)
- Optional print mark registration allows handling of printed films
- Production speeds up to 15/min (900/hour)
- Does not apply two ‘twists’ but seals at both ends
- Low-cost change-parts
- Change parts of earlier models are compatible
- Cost effective film consumption
- Can handle bottles with flat bottoms or with a dimple
- Machine finish in stainless steel
The flexibility of our machines makes it easy to combine different systems or add specific product handling devices and accessories to create the right solution for any packaging challenge.